peace signpeace sign New Year, New Hope!!!! peace signpeace sign

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love You Mom :')

You are here from the beginning period
Gave a birth for me in this world
Wipe away my tears when I cried
Hold me softly with your hand

When I was a little boy
I always sullen when you're angry
I don't understand why were you angry
I think you were hate to me fully

But, in the same time
You made me a special cake
And I forget to sullen anymore
Eventhough you were angry you always thinking about me

Mom, now I understand how bigger your love for me is
It's bigger than I ever think always
Can't be restricted by other things
Don't care who I am you will be here for me always

Mom, I realize I'm nota perfect person surely
But, I will try to make you happy
No more make you sad and cry
I love you more than ever my mommy

Frans Aritonang (2013, 3rd February)

Accompanied by a cup of milk and a radio, I just want to make a poetry to my mom, It's not good enough, but I just try to make it for her, cause I love her so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment :)