peace signpeace sign New Year, New Hope!!!! peace signpeace sign

Monday, January 28, 2013

Piano Guys, Nuts Musician

Ever heard about the Piano Guys? A group of musician that's playing cello and piano. They play the songs without lyrics just music, and oh My God it's fantastic. I love their way to play the music. They first appeareance are from youtube.com and become famous after millions people viewed their videos. This people is amazing and I like them.
They already have two albums, released December 2011 and October 2012. Most of their music are like a comedy but there are also a serius one, like Michael meets Mozart, and Bring Him Home.
In the middle of working, I just want to share their music to you guys, for a complete biography and more information about them, I think you can find it in google. :) So just relax and watch their videos, I gave you one. Check this out brother and sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment :)