peace signpeace sign New Year, New Hope!!!! peace signpeace sign

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yiruma, Romantic Piano Man

When I opened my friend's blog, I just heard one beautiful sound, the very soft song from piano, and I found the man behind this. Yeah, he is Yiruma. Actually, I don't know who he is, it's embarrasing, isn't it? So I try to googling about him. He is from South Korea, born February 15, 1978. One of his song "Kiss the Rain" has became the soundtrack of The Twilight (and once again I don't know anything about that film) and bla bla bla..... 

Anything about Yiruma, you are able to find it by yourself on the internet, so I wouldn't talk too much about this man. I just want to share one of his song that I like, seriously, I do love this song. This my last post for today, so just hear this song as your lullaby guys. And good night, have a nice sleep and nice dream tonight. Hoaaaaaaahhhhm.

Don't forget to brush your teeth, brush your feet, brush your hands, brush your head, your body, and brush your.......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment :)